Online courses in Canva, Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word, Google Workspace including Docs, Sheets and Slides. Taster courses are FREE!
Visit our resource section
We've put some of our resources online. Visit the resource section for help sheets, guides, quick reference guides, tutorials and videos.
- Canva Presentation Quiz – how to dim the wrong answers!
- Using the Background Remover Tool in Canva
- Canva – 11 Keyboard Shortcuts for Presentations (Updated 2021)
- Curved Text in Canva
- Download Canva for Windows Now!
- Zoom – Annotating, Sharing your screen and using the Whiteboard
- Zoom – more features
- Add effects from famous paintings to your photos
- Canva – keyboard shortcuts when working with shapes
- Fun Video Conferencing
- 13 Alternatives to Zoom
Looking for links to free software?
***** The teaching and interaction were excellent.
I have always found Gill to be professional, supportive, helpful, well organised and encouraging. Guide sheets, workbooks and face to face support for learners and colleagues are always of the highest order.
I've worked with Gill since 2009 on Happy's training outside of London. She's a talented trainer, always delivering excellent learning, tailored to the needs of the people in the room. More recently Gill has done writing of course materials for us. She always produces, clear, accurate and engaging material. We all work in separate locations and therefore need to be independent and good at communicating. Gill is both of these things, always professional and an absolute delight to work with.