You can create great presentations in Canva – either by starting from scratch or using one of their templates. In this post, I’m going to go through how you can create a multiple choice quiz during a presentation in Canva, and easily dim the incorrect/wrong answers! Quizzes and questions are a great way to make your presentations more interactive and involve your audience.
Time needed: 2 minutes
- Create your multiple choice question on a slide in a presentation
- Click on the three dots (the more icon) in the top right-hand corner of your slide in the outline (at the bottom of your screen)
- Choose Duplicate (or press Ctrl + D)
- Click on Slide 2
- Select an incorrect answer (click on it)
- Click on the Transparency icon (top right-hand corner)
- Use the transparency slider to reduce the opacity
- Repeat steps 5-7 until all of your incorrect answers are faded
- If you want, you could make the correct answer stand out more.
You could change the colour for example, or click on animate and choose an animate option for it.
- Click on Slide 1
- Click on Present, then present again (or use the shortcut Ctrl + Alt + P)
- Your question slide should be visible. When you want to reveal the correct answer, press the spacebar to move to slide 2
Note – this works better if you simply move from the slide with all of the answers to the slide with the faded answers with no effects.