Canva is available now to download as a desktop app for Windows.
Time needed: 1 minute
To download Canva –
- Access the webpage www.canva.com/download/windows
- Click on the turquoise Start Download button
- A thank you message will display
- Double-click on the .exe file to start installing Canva
- Canva will install
- Canva will launch when finished
- Click on Login (if you already have a Canva account) or choose Sign up with Google/Facebook/Email to create a new account
- Type in your login details and click on login
- Canva will then open as a desktop app.
I was using Chrome when I downloaded Canva. If your screenshots differ to mine, it may be because you are using a different browser (e.g. Firefox or Edge).
I hope you found this short tutorial on how to download Canva for Windows useful. Please click here to return to my main blog page. If you are looking for tutorials, you may want to look at my Resources page, or if you fancy browsing links to free software, just click here.
If you are interested in alternatives to Canva, you may want to have a look at Stencil or Snappa. Both of these (like Canva) are free to get started with, and both have pricing plans for professional use.