You can easily import a spreadsheet from Excel into Google Sheets.
Time needed: 2 minutes
- Open Google Sheets (you may have to sign in, if you aren’t already)
- Click on Blank
- Go to File and choose Import
- Click on the Upload Tab
- Either click on the blue select a file from your device button (then navigate to your Excel spreadsheet, select it and click open) or drag and drop your file
- The Import file dialogue will appear
- Select an Import location option from the drop-down (Replace spreadsheet, Create new spreadsheet, Insert New Sheet etc)
- Click on the green Import button
- Your Excel spreadsheet will open in Google Sheets
Import an Excel Spreadsheet into Google Sheets Video
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial. If you want to see more tutorials about Google Sheets, please just click here to visit the resource page, or just click here to see more videos on our YouTube channel.