To add or remove pages in Microsoft Word, you can use page breaks.
Inserting a Page Break
Time needed: 1 minute.
To add blank pages in Microsoft Word,
- In Microsoft Word, click in your text where you want to add a new page
- Click on the Insert Tab
- In the Pages group, choose Page Break
- Any text following your curser will be moved onto the next page
- If you want a whole blank page click on Page Break again, to move your text to the next page
Note – you can use the shortcut Ctrl + Enter to insert a page break 🙂
Removing Blank Pages (or Page Breaks) in Word
To remove a page break,
- On the Home Tab, click on the Show/Hide Paragraph Marks icon in the Paragraph Group
- You can now see the page breaks
- Click at the start of a break, and press Delete on your keyboard
- The page break will be deleted
Note – you can use the shortcut Ctrl + Shift + * to toggle paragraph marks on and off 🙂
Add and Remove Blank Pages in Word (Video Tutorial)
I hope you found something useful here. Please have a look at other Microsoft Resources on our Resources page here, or have a look at our YouTube channel here.