There are several ways that you can change your margins in LibreOffice Writer. This tutorial will cover two different ways:
Time needed: 1 minute.
To change the margins of a page in LibreOffice writer,
- Click on Format (on the menu bar) and choose Page Style
- Click on the Page tab (in the dialogue box that appears)
- Amend the margins in the bottom left-hand corner of the dialogue box
- As you amend your margins the changes will be previewed in the top-right of the dialogue box
- Click on Apply (you can then click and drag the dialogue box out of the way your see how your changes look)
- Click OK
- Your margins are changed 🙂
How to Change Margins in LibreOffice Writer using the Sidebar
If Your Sidebar isn’t Visible…
To access the sidebar, press Ctrl + F5 (or go to View, then Sidebar).
To Change your Margins…
- Click on the Page icon.
- The Page Sidebar Pane will open.
- In the Format section, click on the drop-down next to Margins:.
- Choose from None, Narrow, Moderate, Normal etc.
- To close the sidebar pane, click on the X.